[rancid] Git patch for RANCID 2.3.2a9

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Dec 17 05:53:25 UTC 2008

Here's a version of my Git patch rebased to 2.3.2a9.  No changes to
functionality.  A git repo with all of my changes can be found here:

git://fedorapeople.org/home/fedora/jcollie/public_git/rancid.git

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"