[rancid] Re: RANCID against Adtran IAD 900

Peter Serwe peter.serwe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 01:22:05 UTC 2008

Oh wow.. I never even knew someone had written an adtran specific rancid script.

I have been looking for this for months, using the standard cisco device type.

John - what are the chances we can get this stuff included in the next alpha?

I have failed every time I tried to integrate one.

Also, I use these Adtran devices extensively, and I have two in a lab
environment I could
provide access to for script development.  One is a Netvanta 6355 and
the other is a Total Access 908e.

Both use AOS and should be completely interoperable for Rancid.  The
lab is booked at the moment doing
interop testing with a class 5 telco switch, but should free up
relatively shortly.

Peter

ピーター