[rancid] Problem getting config from a Pix 515e

Chris Gauthier cgauthier at mapscu.com
Fri Aug 29 06:07:41 UTC 2008

I have a pix 515e w/FOS 7.2 and I get the following errors when I run rancid (2.3.2a7 on Ubuntu 8.04 Server LTS).  Any thoughts out there?  I finally got the clogin part working, so it is authenticating just fine.  Is clogin the correct type for a Pix?  What about a Pix running FOS 6.3?

Thanks,

Chris

rancid at myserver:~/logs$ tail firewalls.20080828.225403
firewall.example.com: missed cmd(s): admin show diag,dir /all slavedisk2:,show rsp chassis-info,dir /all sec-slot2:,show diag,dir /all disk1:,show gsr chassis,dir /all sec-nvram:,show diag chassis-info,dir /all disk2:,dir /all sec-bootflash:,show spe version,dir /all slaveslot2:,dir /all disk0:,show install active,show bootvar,dir /all slaveslot0:,dir /all sec-slot1:,dir /all harddiska:,dir /all slavenvram:,show flash,dir /all sec-disk2:,dir /all slavesup-bootflash:,dir /all sec-disk0:,dir /all harddiskb:,show variables boot,show boot,show inventory raw,dir /all slavedisk1:,show env all,show module,admin show env all,show controllers,admin show version,show diagbus,dir /all slavedisk0:,show debug,show idprom backplane,dir /all bootflash:,dir /all sec-slot0:,dir /all sec-disk1:,write term,show vtp status,dir /all sup-bootflash:,dir /all slot2:,dir /all harddisk:,dir /all slot0:,dir /all sup-microcode:,show vlan,dir /all slavebootflash:,show controllers cbus,dir /all slaveslot1:,dir /all nvram:,show version,show vlan-switch,admin show variables boot,show redundancy secondary,show running-config,show c7200,dir /all slot1:
firewall.example.com: End of run not found
!