[rancid] Re: hlogin script to ProCurve 2650

Steve Ousley steve at host-it.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 16:58:12 UTC 2008

Hi All

I have had a look at this patch, and edited the "hlogin" script as per the
patch, however now I get a different problem, when I hlogin <device name> I
simply see it state "Invalid Password" 3 times, and then the session
terminate with "unable to login", followed by the connection closing
immediately.

Any body else seen this at all?

Regards

Steve Ousley - SO620-RIPE
Nuco Technologies Ltd
steve at host-it.co.uk
www.nucotechnologies.com
Tel. 0870 165 1300

Nuco Technologies Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with company number 04470751