[rancid] Re: Pulling down context configs from a Cisco FWSM

Krzysztof Adamski kadamski at akn.ca
Wed Mar 28 14:51:14 UTC 2007

I should start this email by saying I have not ever used context on the ASA.

Now saying this, if you are allowing users to SSH into individual context, maybe
you can backup the context separately by having each context listed in the rancid
database as separate PIXes. You will need to have a username for rancid in each
context, this may be a show stopper.