[rancid] Re: telnet to a different port

Tiago Faro Pedroso tfpedroso at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:52:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

        add method <router name glob> {ssh} [{...}]
               Defines,  in  order,  the connection methods to use
for a device
               from the set {ssh, telnet,  rsh}.   Method  telnet
may  have  a
               suffix, indicating an alternate TCP port, of the form
":port".

so, I think add method <router> telnet:<altport> should do it...

Regards

Tiago Faro Pedroso
tfpedroso at gmail.com