[rancid] Need to know if mutiple usernames can be set in the .clogin file

Jayaraj, Chandrasekaran Chandrasekaran.Jayaraj at in.standardchartered.com
Mon Jun 25 06:53:55 UTC 2007

Hi ,

I am a newcomer to RANCID and I find it an interesting tool .

I want to know how to use rancid for checking configuration changes done
by multiple users .

Currently I have 3 users in my router who have privilege access to my
routers and switches and rancid sends me the diff files of these 3 users
.

However I am not able to find out which user has done the change via the
email sent by rancid . Any suggestions on how to find it out ?

warm regards,
-----
Chandrasekaran J

Senior Technical Analyst, Network Center of Excellence,
Network Services, Technology Production Services
Standard Chartered Bank

Direct Dial :  + 91 44 422 14233
Mobile      :  + 91 98846 78777
Fonenet    :  x  390 14233
-----

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy this email
without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay,
interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not accept liability for
damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.