[rancid] Re: RANCID admin web front-end

Walter Gould gouldwp at auburn.edu
Thu Jun 7 19:12:17 UTC 2007

Group,

I have cobbled together a RANCID php/mysql based web front-end.  It can
be used to add to, delete from and search for cisco devices in a mysql
db.  There are also two perl scripts that export the needed data from
the db into the router.db and .cloginrc files.   The tar archive is
attached to this e-mail.  I hope this may be of use to some other
folks.

Walter

<20070525125933.8e114e4890519e5179c192e02d6bca26.c28b097890.wbe at email.secureserv