[rancid] Re: F5 load balancer support

David Croft david at infotrek.co.uk
Sun Jul 15 12:43:01 UTC 2007

Thanks for this tip, turns out that this is also the reason the
username gets entered at a prompt on the cisco IPS devices. Since it's
using SSH and therefore doesn't need a username prompt, solution was
to simply add in .cloginrc:

add userprompt ids* bldshgalsjd  (<- something that won't get sent during login)

Regards,

David