[rancid] Re: New to Rancid

Lance rancid at gheek.net
Wed Jan 24 18:52:52 UTC 2007

Bob,

Are you talking about putting the config back on the devices
automatically...without you triggering it?

FYI,

Rancid is just a series of scripts (perl/expect/etc) that go out and get
the configs and other info and then parse all the information and put it
into CVS. So In otherwords you can have rancid do anything you want it
to as long as it is a command it can run from the CLI.

-Lance