[rancid] Re: Vlans getting toggled on Cisco 6500

Lance rancid at gheek.net
Fri Jan 19 06:55:57 UTC 2007

John,

I check all logs and I don't see anything in them except for normal
stuff.

The truncating only takes place with IOS based switches that I see at
the moment. I haven't looked at all of the different logs, but that
looks to be the only issue is with the IOS switches and their vlan
listing.

Anyone else observe thing?