[rancid] Re: configuring clogin for tacacs loging

Yuval Ben Ari yuval.ben.ari at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:18:25 UTC 2007

you need to configure your .cloginrc file with the VTY and enable passwords,
the syntax should be on the top of the file commented. basically you need to
add:

if the username is differnet than the user running the script also add:
add user <router name regexp> <username>

then test it with:
clogin <router_name>

for multiple routers just need to add one after the other in the router_name
parameter.
Explain what do you need the script to do for more details.

Yuval