[rancid] Re: problem collecting config from ERX E320 ver 7.3.2

Mark Loveley mloveley at plus.net
Mon Dec 3 11:52:12 UTC 2007

On 27 Nov 2007, at 15:08, Yuval Ben Ari wrote:
> Trying to get all of the configs.
> erx_name clogin error: Error: Connection closed (telnet): erx_name
> erx_name: missed cmd(s): show environment all,show
> configuration,show redundancy,show version,show hardware,show boot,dir
> erx_name: End of run not found

Hi Yuval

http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2007-October/
002491.html
details the changes I had to make to get the jerancid working on
version 7 and later junose code.

This happened as the format of show env changed between code releases.

HTH
--
+ ------------ PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ----------------+