[rancid] Mulitple Context Cisco fwsm backups

dennis usle dusle at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 02:52:44 UTC 2007

I've been reading up on a post during my research to utilize RANCID to backup a multiple context Cisco FWSM.  I've not found any verification or conclusive answer to a dynamic solution.  Here is the post I've found you were involved and reccommended a solution. Are you aware if anyone has been successfull with this task?   If this was successfull, would you be willing to share example copies of the scripts used?

Thanks in advance, your time is very much appreciated!

Dennis Usle