[rancid] cisco wireless access point

Robin Mordasiewicz rmordasiewicz at samuelmanutech.com
Mon Apr 9 14:01:15 UTC 2007

Is anyone gathering configs from a cisco wireless access point ?
This is a list of arguments I can see for show, but show run is not one of
the options. I am not sure if I can edit what commands I issue for a
device, or maybe someone has already tackled this ?

WIRELESSAP>show ?
  aaa            Show AAA values
  auto           Show Automation Template
  call           Show call
  caller         Display information about dialup connections
  cca            CCA information
  class-map      Show QoS Class Map
  clock          Display the system clock
  controllers    Interface controller status
  crypto         Encryption module
  dampening      Display dampening information
  dot11          IEEE 802.11 show information
  event-manager  Event manager information
  exception      exception information
  flash:         display information about flash: file system
  hardware       Hardware specific information
  history        Display the session command history
  hosts          IP domain-name, lookup style, nameservers, and host table
  iapp           DDP IAPP
  inventory      Show the physical inventory
  ip             IP information
  led            LED functions
  location       Display the system location
  login          Display Secure Login Configurations and State
  memory         Memory statistics
  policy-map     Show QoS Policy Map
  radius         Shows radius information
  sessions       Information about Telnet connections
  snmp           snmp statistics
  ssh            Status of SSH server connections
  ssl            Show SSL command
  table-map      Show Table Map
  tacacs         Shows tacacs+ server statistics
  template       Template information
  terminal       Display terminal configuration parameters
  time-range     Time range
  users          Display information about terminal lines
  version        System hardware and software status
  wlccp          WLCCP info