[rancid] Re: RANCID, the next generation?

Robin-David Hammond kb3ien at pins.net.
Mon Apr 2 20:43:29 UTC 2007

probably best to post a uri to the diff's you implemented and see if there
is community support for them. It's easier to win people over if they can
see whats being offered. Unless they just don't like it. that happens to
everyone's contribs, sooner or later.

Robin-David Hammond  KB3IEN
50 West 17th Street
Ninth Floor