[rancid] F5 BigIP support

Teun Vink teun at moonblade.net
Sun Sep 24 13:10:11 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm new to rancid and I'm trying to create backups for my entire network
setup. Rancid is working just fine for this, thank you for creating this
tool.

The only thing I've been missing so far, is F5 BigIP support. I've
searched the mailinglist archives and the only thing I found was a
request for access to a live box. Has any progress been made since then?
I can't provide actual access to an F5 box due to firewalling and
security policies, but I can test and debug scripts myself on one of our
boxes if that's any help.

Regards,

Teun