[rancid] Minor diff changes

Kevin Warwashana kevinw at telnetww.com
Tue Sep 19 17:15:56 UTC 2006

Can anyone help me figure out why I get the following diff when using Rancid
on a Cisco AS5400?  Rancid runs every hour, but get the below at least a
couple times a day.

  !
  !
  !
  !
- !
  !Modem: IOS-Bundled Default Firmware-Filename      Version
Firmware-Type
  !Modem: =====================================      ============
=============
  !Modem: system:/ucode/spe_firmware-1               0.10.3.1        SPE
firmware
  !Modem: On-Flash Firmware-Filename                 Version
Firmware-Type

  !
  !
  !
  !
+ !
  !Modem: IOS-Bundled Default Firmware-Filename      Version
Firmware-Type
  !Modem: system:/ucode/spe_firmware-1               0.10.3.1        SPE
firmware
  !Modem: On-Flash Firmware-Filename                 Version
Firmware-Type

I am running V2.3.1 and I believe the extra lines issue was fixed awhile
back since my other devices no longer do the same.

Thanks,
Kevin