[rancid] Re: Problem with rancid-script

Lars Lystrup Christensen llc at dansketelecom.com
Fri Sep 15 05:50:26 UTC 2006

Hi John

Motorola Expedience system, formerly known as Nextnet Wireless
Expedience system, is a WiMAX like system for wireless access.

> > The problem is that it seems that rancid is not collecting my
configs.
> When I run the script manually (./expedrancid -d hostIP) I get an
output
> in the form of hostIP.new, but when I run the script from within
rancid, I
> don't get any output at all.
> >
> > Anyone got any ideas on what to look for?
>
> Errors :)  specicially look at the log file in logs/ for the group the
> device
> is a member of.

Actually when I look into the log files the only thing I find beside
successful collections is:

Trying to get all of the configs.
Getting missed routers: round 1.
Getting missed routers: round 2.