[rancid] Re: temperature changes cause diffs to be sent out

Chris Stave cstave at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:55:23 UTC 2006

For things with frequent changes (size of log files, in my case), I just
went into RANCID itself and added to the return if type statement for the
command section that was causing problems:
look for something like this:

 return(1) if ($type =~ /^(12[40]|7|3|6)/);

Maybe not the best solution, as I now don't get the output of that command,
but it sure beats getting notified about changes constantly.

Chris