[rancid] Re: VTP

Johan Bergström johan.bergstrom at tietoenator.com
Wed Nov 29 07:40:30 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 10:43 -0800, john heasley wrote:

> > > show vtp status was added a long time ago.  and, I expect the commands to
> > > alter it would appear in show running (excepting the 'defaults' which
> > > cisco may change at their whim).

Oh my bad... I have been thinking something like capture the info, and
rewrite it into the config as commands modifying all necessary vtp
settings.

The info is there alright, sh vtp status output as comments(!) in the
configfile in my repository. Didn't even notice that until now.

I'll just rewrite the information into the commands I need in the config
file as it is requested out of the repository from my technicians.