[rancid] PIX - pager and shun?

William Yardley rancid at veggiechinese.net
Tue Nov 7 22:44:27 UTC 2006

I noticed the following comment in clogin:

 # the pager can not be turned off on the PIX, so we have to look
 # for the "More" prompt.

I don't know which version that's based on, but with version 6.3(5), you
can do:

 # no pager

to disable paging.

I'm pretty sure that Extreme can disable this with "disable clipaging",
and this has even been pointed out on the rancid list.

On an unrelated note, is there any (easy) way to get Rancid to keep
track of the shun list (sh shun) on a PIX, or would I have to make the
necessary changes myself? If the latter, would there be interest in such
a feature?