[rancid] nsrancid

mark_scheuber at yahoo.com mark_scheuber at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 15:47:28 UTC 2006

Hi,
    I was working with a newer version of Netscaler's OS (6.1) which my company just purchased and it seems like  they've extensively redone the CLI.  For example, typing the command "shell" is now required in order to access a BSD style interface.  Looking at the commands in nsrancid I'm guessing the CLI for the 5.0 series of code was significantly different.  So the command's in nsrancid need to be modified to work with the new code.  nslogin also seems to be hanging after two returns, or on any command's output.  I know there was a similar thread a month or two ago and I was wondering if anything had come of that conversation or if it was ever confirmed working?  Thanks,
       - Mark