[rancid] NetGear 7324

Big Wave Dave bigwavedave at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 19:15:00 UTC 2006

I love Rancid, and use it for many devices... but have now been forced
to add some NetGear switches to the mix.  The switches are Netgear
GSM7324 switches.  I'd love to be able to get my rancid install to
pull configs from them as well.  Unfortunately none of the rancid
"login" scripts seem to be able to get all the way to enable mode.
Some of them get close... but appear to only give 4 of the characters
for the password!?
Has anyone found a way to gather from these switches or similar?

Thanks,
Dave