[rancid] expect login script and failure

jkarpenko karpenko at willers.employees.org
Thu Jul 27 15:05:24 UTC 2006

Okay, this is puzzling me.  I've got my .cloginrc correctly populated and I can manually run the clogin and rancid scripts on a single device and everything works with no problems (clogin, use the "-c" flag or just run the rancid and everything works flawlessly).  But as soon as I run rancid-run on the group number, it chokes with the following error:  "testdevice clogin error: Error: Connection closed (ssh): testdevice".  So, I can manually run clogin and rancid with no problems but when they get called by rancid-run it blows chunks.

/karpenko/