[rancid] Re: Trouble with awk

Rikard Stemland Skjelsvik rskjels at pogostick.net
Wed Jul 12 12:22:43 UTC 2006

The suggestion from Wim Livens fixed the problems i had. I was able to
create the top-file. Thank you all for your help!

On a relatet note: I would like to thank you all for rancid. I have only
used the clogin script up unntil now. But that alone has saved me hours
of typing and tons of frustration.

  I am running awk version:
        #  /usr/local/bin/awk --version
        GNU Awk 3.1.4
        Copyright (C) 1989, 1991-2003 Free Software Foundation

  on:
       # uname -a
       SunOS okm-cw2000 5.8 Generic_108528-27 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V210

Rikard