really aweful naming convention I dislike

Hank Kilmer hank at rem.com
Fri Jan 13 04:19:19 UTC 2006

Hey, I'm open to suggestions.  It is an outdated and sometimes "odd"
name.  For those interested in history: I picked the name many moons ago
because I knew it would solve 80% of my problem and therefore the
"right" solution to my problem at that time would never get done.  Just
for the record, the "right" solution at the time was to have a database
that could generate my router configurations and have the database be
authoritative...not the routers.  So I wanted a toxic name.

-Hank