[rancid] Re: Setup for HP2626

Chris Gallardo wcgallar at iupui.edu
Mon Aug 7 15:33:59 UTC 2006

I believe it should be hp.

try hlogin -c 'show config' switch_ip_address

you will need to define method, user, and password.

i don't know if you are using tacacs or radius to authenticate to switches. If using tacacs you might have to configure autoenable also if the 2626 in question has been configured for logging specific users in enable mode.

Chris