cloginrc and multiple matching directives

Hopper, Faron W. faron.hopper at capgemini.com
Sat Sep 10 04:48:54 UTC 2005

Ed, you are quite right.  It is amazing that things, once asked, seem to be right in front of you.  I am grateful for your time and for pointing that out.  After staring at the same screen for a while, it seems like it all blurred together.  Thank you for your patience and your answers.

Faron Hopper
Capgemini
Network Engineer
3315 N. Oak Trfy