IGP routing tables diff

David LaPorte david_laporte at harvard.edu
Sun Oct 9 02:41:40 UTC 2005

I received several requests for the IGP diff, so I thought it'd be
easiest to just forward to the list.  Attached is a diff against 2.3.1
to grab IGP (static, rip, ospg, igrp, eigrp) tables and include in the
archived config as comments.

If your network experiences lots of routing changes, this will probably
annoy you quite a bit.  We've been using it for a couple years without
issue on a relatively quiet net.

I don't imagine this is anything that should be included in the
distribution, but I welcome any suggestions.

thanks,
Dave