getting diff's every hour on my Cisco 2950

Sat Nov 26 18:13:20 UTC 2005

I just recently setup rancid and to start i had it just polling my Cisco
3750's but the other night i added a bunch of my Cisco 2950G switches.  For
some reason rancid keeps sending me diff's for all but one of those
switches.  These diffs are huge also, just just somthing small changing, in
fact it looks like a full dump of everything (initial run).  Anybody know
what might be happening here...

Also i have this error in my logs, i havnt figured out how to correct it but
maybe it's part of the cause...

starting: Sat Nov 26 10:01:48 PST 2005

Trying to get all of the configs.
All routers sucessfully completed.

cvs diff: Diffing .
cvs diff: Diffing configs
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining configs
cvs commit: Up-to-date check failed for `configs/edge-138.14.irv.xxxxxx.xxx'
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

ending: Sat Nov 26 10:01:58 PST 2005

--
Shaun