Rivlogin modifications

Mike McHenry mmchenry at lightedge.com
Tue May 24 15:27:05 UTC 2005

Enterasys and Riverstone were both spun off divisions of Cabletron so
they are somewhat similar but may not be identical anymore.

I definitely don't think my rivlogin should replace the stock version
without a good amount of testing. I would have rather patched the
exiting rivlogin but it seemed like such a long road to go down when
clogin was 95% of the way there. :)