rancid and HP 410x switches using ssh

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Thu May 5 17:33:36 UTC 2005

It is a little more complex than that; hrancid uses hpuifilter to filter
the screen handling control characters/esc seqs.  It needs additional
code to handle ptys and /dev/tty for ssh.  Alternatively, I finally
figured out how to make expect (tcl) match escapes - reliably...just
havent had time to work on it.

Wed, May 04, 2005 at 05:12:44PM -0600, Justin Grote: