Foundry Serviron load balancers

Patrick Topping patrick.topping at hypermediasystems.com
Tue Dec 20 01:06:28 UTC 2005

I just installed RANCID for the very first time a week ago.  It is
working great so far except for my Foundry ServerIron load balancers.
RANCID is reporting changes in them every hour when it runs.  It reports
changes in them even when there has not been a change.  Has any one seen
anything similar to this with Foundry load balancers?  Any one have any
idea where I should start looking for this issue?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

-Patrick