Subversion and Rancid

Justin Grote justin at grote.name
Mon Aug 15 01:28:09 UTC 2005

john heasley wrote:

>I've integrated your patch for Subversion (more or less), plus a few misc
>bits, into:
>
>	ftp://ftp.shrubbery.net/pub/rancid/rancid-2.3.2a3.tar.gz
>
>It'l likely need a little tweaking, but appears to work just fine.

Excellent. Thanks for taking the extra mile. I'll be sure to test it
thoroughly and see if I can unravel any bugs.

Hope everyone enjoys subversion support as much as I have. I hope in the
next couple of weeks to submit another patch that I've been using for a
while that allows distributed rancid collectors at various sites to
commit to a central repository, thanks to subversion's remote committing.

Thanks again John, I appreciate it.