CatOS Problem

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Tue Oct 5 00:20:12 UTC 2004

Could you all please try this version of clogin.in?
	ftp://ftp.shrubbery.net/pub/rancid/clogin.in

I believe Christopher (in a private email) hit on the bug that is triggering
at least some of these issues.  It was fixed, but we've have not been able
release a 2.3.2.

Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 11:47:18AM +0930, darren kruse: