New to Rancid

Daniel Corbe dcorbe at resultstel.com
Wed Mar 31 22:44:29 UTC 2004

Howdy, :)

By backtracing my Qmail logs, rancid seems to be sending diff files to
the user that's running rancid.  The rancid username in this case is
"rancid at mars.resultstel.com"

This solves the problem from my end.  I can simply forward
"rancid at mars.resultstel.com" to the Mailing List I set up to receive the
diffs; however, as a matter of convenience it'd be nice if I could send
them somewhere else.  Specifically if it would honor the
rancid-group at domain E-Mail addresses for each of the router diffs and
their respective groups.

 From what I've read in the documentation, it should do this now.  I'm
not sure how to set it up though.

Thanks for all your help BTW.