Looking for field experience with platform choice

David Paul Zimmerman dpz at berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 23 23:50:53 UTC 2004

Thanks for the thoughts; I had no intention of smoking anything from
Redmond :-)

I'm going for a 1GB unit, whichever one I end up with.  I presume
that'll be fine, if not terribly extravagant these days.  On the
storage side, since I'm inheriting an existing installation, that
should be pretty easy to determine.

		dp