Having an install issue with Rancid

Andrew Ellis andrew.ellis at hklaw.com
Fri Sep 19 14:08:04 UTC 2003

I am getting an error log everytime i try to run rancid.  I get the
following:
x.x.x.x being the router ip

localhost$./rancid x.x.x.x
sh: line 1: clogin: command not found
x.x.x.x: missed cmd(s): show env all,show module,show controllers,show
diagbus,show diag,dir /all disk1:,show gsr chassis,dir /all
bootflash:,write term,dir /all disk2:,show vtp status,dir /all
sup-bootflash:,dir /all slot2:,dir /all slot0:,dir /all
sup-microcode:,dir /all disk0:,show install active,show bootvar,show
vlan,show controllers cbus,dir /all nvram:,show flash,show version,show
variables boot,show c7200,show boot,dir /all slot1:
x.x.xx: End of run not found

clogin -c 'show version; show diag' x.x.x.x works fine and logs in as it
should seems that there is a path missing somewhere.  Can someone please
help me.  Thanks in advance.

--
Andrew Ellis