I need some help ?

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Fri Mar 14 17:48:40 UTC 2003

Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 09:50:53AM -0000, Otchere, Kofi:
> Hello,
>
> I need some help in adding more commands in the script that runs on the
> router and the switch.  Also, is it possible to use Cisco Pix?

Currently, bin/rancid will have to be modified to do this.

there are is a hash and an array that have to be modified.

%commands=(
        'show version'          => "ShowVersion",
        'show redundancy secondary'             => "ShowRedundancy",

this associates a command with a filtering routine.

@commands=(
        "show version",
        "show redundancy secondary",

this establishes the order in which commands are executed.