hp config goes to null

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sat Jun 14 17:10:33 UTC 2003

	Hello Randy ,  Is the system still contactable ?  I suspect you've
	already check that ?  Does the present config show the same as the
	last update ?  If I were to recieve a config change like that
	basically showing the the config had been erased ...  Any code
	updates ? , ???  Sorry for just the ?'s .  JimL

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003, Randy Bush wrote:

> for weeks, rancid fetched a good config from my procurve 2524.
> then, one otherwise calm day, i got the following <edited> diff.
>
> and i no longer get the config.
>
> any clues?
>
> randy
> ---