False unreachable?

Ted Bedwell ted at cw.net
Thu Jun 5 14:08:04 UTC 2003

That did it.

One KEY piece of info I neglected to include in all these discussions is
that I am running v 2.1. I apologize for not providing this info. I will
endeavor to upgrade in the near future. For the time being, running in debug
mode will have to suffice. I'll post a follow-up if the upgrade fixes the
problem.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed.

~~ted