When using jlogin with the '-s' option , No further output ?-{

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Wed Apr 9 16:03:41 UTC 2003

	Hello John ,

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, john heasley wrote:
> Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 08:41:41PM -0400, Mr. James W. Laferriere:
> > 	Hello John ,  Thank you for the patch .  Now here is the second
> > 	part of the problem .  See after my .sig .
> > ... snip
> see expect_after() (expect(1)).  you're inheriting the one from
> proc login().
	From the output I have the jlogin script itself is not completing
	thru to login when I issue the -s option from inside a sh script .
	But ,  from the cmd line it will complete .

	Do you have a URL that describes expect_after's use ?
	I have found the instance in the 'jlogin' But ,  We should at
	least be getting logged into the router -before- I run into the
	expect_after being inherited into my script .  Right ?
		Tia ,  JimL