telnet hanging

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Mon Oct 14 21:19:27 UTC 2002

I've installed rancid-2.2.2 on a Red Hat 7.2 system and have noticed a
problem where telnet (spawned from clogin) hangs on one particular router
(the first in router.db).  When I check the router, the telnet session has
successfully logged in and is just sitting idle.  I've seen it hung for as
much as an hour before I've killed the telnet process.

I did a quick search of the archive and didn't see anyone reporting
something similar.  Anyone seen/solved this before?

 Atlantic Net                |