nph and Apache 1.3...

Alexander Koch koch at tiscali.net
Thu Jun 6 10:33:33 UTC 2002

Hello.

As I read the Apache docs it is now no longer
necessary to have the nph- prefix and all that,
but simply that the script itself flushes all
output to the server and that's it.

Has anyone of you gotten the rancid looking glass
to behave like a nph script? We have just a normal
Apache here, no mod_perl or any such thing and
just setting '$|=1' in Perl certainly does not do
the trick.

Now if anyone has an idea that would be most
welcome as my 'web times' are long forgotten,
not doing much apache stuff lately...

TIA

Alexander

--
Alexander Koch <koch at tiscali.net> / ako4-ripe
Network Engineer, Tiscali International Network