Rancid & PIX.

Zhang, Anchi AZhang at reliant.com
Thu Apr 4 13:47:28 UTC 2002

It has worked for me without any change to the program but I have never
tried it using telnet and/or without AAA.

log2% rancid eo-pit-pix1
log2% clogin eo-pit-pix1
eo-pit-pix1
spawn ssh -c 3des -x -l azhang eo-pit-pix1
azhang at eo-pit-pix1's password:
Type help or '?' for a list of available commands.
eo-pit-pix1>
eo-pit-pix1> enable
Password: **********
eo-pit-pix1#