specify the router you want to diff on

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Mon Dec 3 19:20:30 UTC 2001

No the syslogger follows that to.  With router AAA access turned on and
all logging sent to local sysloggers we get it all

Dave Packham
University of Utah Netcom
Manager Network Engineering,
Advanced Projects
ISO Office member
DSO

c. 718-7777 at 801
w. 585.6043 at 801
Dave.Packham at Utah.edu

ICQ#:45818442
Current ICQ status:

45818442 at pager.icq.com
SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +278314245818442
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/45818442

http://www.netcom.utah.edu/network/engineering.html
http://www.map.utah.edu/umaplink/0893.html