specify the router you want to diff on

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Mon Dec 3 17:36:27 UTC 2001

Is it possible to run do-diffs on a specific router/switch instead of
the whole group?  We are using some homebrew scripts that watch the
Cisco syslog output looking for user's login off from the routers, I
want to be able to do a do-diffs for just this one router/switch and
send the email to only that person that made the change.  I can get the
email addr of the person but it looks like I need to mod do-diffs to
allow passing of a specific router from a specific group.  Any thoughts?

Dave Packham
University of Utah Netcom
Manager Network Engineering,
Advanced Projects
ISO Office member
DSO

c. 718-7777 at 801
w. 585.6043 at 801
Dave.Packham at Utah.edu

ICQ#:45818442
Current ICQ status:

45818442 at pager.icq.com
SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +278314245818442
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/45818442

http://www.netcom.utah.edu/network/engineering.html
http://www.map.utah.edu/umaplink/0893.html