Rancid 2.3.1

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Tue Jun 8 15:58:09 UTC 2004

Greetings,
	Rancid 2.3.1 is now available, finally.  This release is a small
update to 2.3, which we had not formally announce because shortly after
making it available a few issues turned up with new IOS releases and a
bug in clogin.

	If upgrading from a release prior to 2.3, PLEASE read the file
"UPGRADING".  There were a few file name and location changes introduced
to make rancid more "pkgsrc/ports/RPM" friendly, which we believe to be
a noble cause...sorry for the inconvenience anyway.

	Best of all, I believe we are now in a position to work on the
enhancements some folks have contributed and other floating ideas.

Cheers.